Things I've made. Some are more useful and cooler than others.
- Easily embeddable, and way too fun to play with →
- Works seamlessly on mobile, so you can enjoy magic sprinkles on the go! No more boring toilet breaks!
- Increases user retention by at least 1000%!!1! No questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee*.
*(note: if you paid for this, you were scammed)
- Like Conway's Game of Life but with Pokémon types instead of boring 1s and 0s.
- Configurable settings for a or vizualisation, to or . (click underlined words!)
- Embeddable, and mesmerising to look at →.
- Runs off the main thread so you get a buttery smoothish UI even on the most taxing settings
- Measure the size of your files when compressed with algorithms used across the web! (deflate, gzip, brotli)
- Use the API endpoint if you're disgusted by UIs or a terminal maximalist
- PWA to allow users to install the website & access it offline.
- Automatically redeploys when MDX content is updated
- Light & Dark mode
Collect user feedback with a 2.6kb, cute, themable widget.
Get an opinionated cumulative score for Wordle. See friends' scores too!
Simple image slideshows, just drop your images on the page!
Fight for Tribeland
A surprisingly not terrible turn-based game I made for my high school Software Design and Development Major Project in 2018.
A clone of coolors.co that's writting in Go and runs in your terminal.
Static form endpoints you can deploy with a single click!
React Game of Life
Conway's Game of Life built with React.
Url Shortener in Go
A simple url shortener written in Go using Fiber.